- Cancer Treatment Centers Of America At Southeastern Regional Center
About Dr. John R Pawloski MD
Dr. John R Pawloski, MD is a doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with other offices in Columbus, GA and Phoenix, AZ. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. John R Pawloski has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. John R Pawloski has the following 13 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994