Dr. John P Peach Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John P Peach?

An Excellent Physician with a Wonderful Staff

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Peach for years. He and his staff are outstanding. He is a doctor who listens carefully to issues you might be having and he doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist if he thinks something is not quite right. In two cases, with my husband, those specialists actually saved his life (throat cancer and a heart issue). In my case, my health has significantly improved by taking his advice and seeing the specialists that he recommends when it goes beyond a general practitioner. I would highly recommend him.

First rate

NEW PATIENT

Dr. Peach is very considerate and thoughtful when listening to a new patients background. I felt very confident that he would be an excellent doctor for me and I appreciated his sincerity.

Compassion

Dr. Peachy was my Aunt's doctor her last few days of her life in the hospital. At all times he was very compassionate while delivering very discouraging news. My Aunt was treated with respect and dignity. - a grateful family

My father has Alzheimers and is his patient, therefore, I go with Dad to all of his appointments. Dr. Peach is gentle with him and speaks with me about his care and treatment with such compassion. He never seems in a hurry and explains everything thoroughly. I would recommend Dr. Peach to anyone.

Awesome Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Peach for years. He is by far the best doctor I have ever had and as far as I am concerned the last I will have as well.

Very caring, thorough and knowledgeable. He takes all the time that is needed and more. He addressed all my issues and concerns and even took the time to call me personally about my lab results and to see if I needed anything additional.

Lack of compassion

This physician flatly refuses even discussing treating my anxiety. He mis-diagnosed a kidney stone and almost cost me a kidney.