Dr. John Pearsall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pearsall?

Horrible!! Never again will I take my child to see this doctor!!!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever taken my child to. He held my 19 month olds head to the table and forcefully cleaned out her ear with a wax pick when he was suppose to be checking her for a sore throat. After much screaming and thrashing of my child I made him stop what he was doing because she clearly was in pain. He then advised me that we continue to hold her down and get it over with even though it was hurting her so he could tell if she had an ear infection or not (which she doesn't have one). I am not impressed and will never be returning, we left without a diagnosis or any solution for our childs problem because after we made him stop with the cleaning of the ear he grabbed her chart and said "well I don't think she has an ear infection I just want to look and be sure so I need to get that wax out but you wont let me continue with doing it so just give her Tylenol, she might even have croup so bring her back if she gets worse"... he didn't even finish a full examination to see if there was anything wrong with her throat (which was red and swollen with) like the appointment was made for!

Caring Doctor - Laid back

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Good doctor. listens well, seems to care, laid-back, not pushy or arrogant. Great for children!

Posted on March 25th, 2015