Dr. John Pearson Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Pearson?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Smartest er doctor in atlanta. He just doesnt handle entitled ignorance well

Worst ER doctor I have ever met!

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I just LOST the ER doctor lottery. If I had known what I know now, I would have instantly asked for another doctor or just left Northside Hospital all together. Dr. Pearson had the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen in my life. I have had many medical problems and this was the WORST experience of them all. He was very unconcerned and very uncaring. I told him about my previous medical conditions and he brushed them aside. I told him how they applied to this current situation and he ignored me, then repeated the same thing over and over. He asked me what he should do... He is the doctor, how am I supposed to know what HE should do? Ridiculous! I can not believe Northside Hospital allows a doctor like this in the ER at all. On a side note, Northside Hospital is usually a VERY good choice for urgent care. DO NOT EVER USE JOHN L. PEARSON!

Worst Doctor Ever.

Posted on January 15th, 2011

He was my ER Dr. and was as rude and uncaring as humanly possible. I was simply shocked at the way he answered questions and acted like he was God, and I was an idiot.

Posted on August 7th, 2016