Highly Dissatisfied

I had a breast implant in May 2018 due to cancer my first visit with a consultation and I did not care much for the way he talk to me I should have gone with my first instinct is the breast in which the implant is way bigger than the other breast upon follow-up surgery he was more interested in Lifting the other breat without the implant. The morning after my surgery my surgeon came in to release me but I had to wait for him to come in he did not come in until 530 that afternoon I was ready to go home in the morning but he chose to see his patients first before releasing me I recently went in to get a nipple tattoo by one of his nurses it is awful it is way bigger than the other nipple eight minutes and not even close to the color I am now looking for a regular tattoo to cover it It’s bad enough to go through breast cancer but then to have this every time I see this nipple I want to cry

best thing I ever did

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Pedersen in 2015 and three years later I'm still in love with my new boobs. the staff was great and Dr. Pedersen made me feel so much at ease during the entire process. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Botched Patient

Dr Pederson did such a awful job on my breast augmentation. My scars have me feeling less confident than I felt with my larger breast. You can see my scars from the side, and in my cleavage. He gave me no after care instructions besides use Mederma which does'nt work. definitely would not recommend Dr John C Pedersen.Do your homework I did'nt!! He does'nt listen or go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. You will be botched and he wont care.

Dr. John C Pedersen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Akron, OH.