Have you seen Dr. John M Pellegrino?

Nice

Great doctor and kind staff.

RUDE RUDE RUDE

My friend came out of his office in tears, everyone in that office should be ashamed.

Patient

I know Dr. John Pellegrino for 15 years already, he is very kind and wonderful person. After procedure/operation I received from him , he always calls back with results. He cares about his patients. I referred my friends to him and nobody ever have complained about Dr. John Pellegrino. His staff in Freehold office are wonderful and caring . After so many year of knowing him , I want to thank him for such a wonderful bedside manner.

Dr. PELLAGRINO is an excellent physician with an excellent bedside manner. I've been going to him for many years & have recommended him often. He also took care of my husband when he developed MBC. From the initial visit to the post-op exam, everything was smooth sailing! There's nothing negative to say about this doctor! Highly recommend!!!

LEAVES A GREAT DEAL TO BE DESIRED !!!!!!!!!

I WAS RECOMMENDED TO DR. PELLEGRINO FOR A BIOPSY DUE TO RESULTS OF A MAMMOGRAPHY & ULTRASOUND. WHEN I ARRIVED, THE DR. EXAMINED ME THROUGHLY & ASKED ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. I EXPLAINED TO THE DOCTOR THAT I HAD A MORBID FEAR OF "NEEDLES" AND WOULD HE PLEASE USE LANACANE SPRAY BEFORE ANY INJECTIONS OR NEEDLES WERE PUT IN. HE BECAME EXTREMELY ANNOYED & SAID HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. I SUGGESTED THAT ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS CONTACT THE PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL & THEY WOULD HAVE THE MEDICATION TO SEND TO HIS OFFICE. HIS WHOLE ATTITUDE CHANGED TOWARDS ME. WHEN I WENT IN TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, THE WOMEN BEGAN TO GIVE ME INSTRUCTIONS & ACTUALLY HAD NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. I KNEW MORE ABOUT WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO TO PREPARE THEN SHE DID. I NEVER DID GO BACK AND HONESTLY CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR & HIS STAFF TO ANYONE.

Office visit

I have been going to Dr. Pellegrino for 5 years. The entire staff at all locations are wonderful. Dr. Pellegrino shows genuine concern for his patients and is always available for questions.

I saw Dr. Pellegrino in his Freehold office. Janet his receptionist is wonderful, very friendly and positive, she makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Pellegrino takes his time with you and will answer all your questions. 2 days after my surgery I had to call him on a Sunday and he called back within 15 minutes. I felt very comfortable with him and very happy that I picked him as my doctor. I would highly recommend him

great doctor!! I've been a patient for many years. Breast cancer diagnosis and surgery with dr. pellegrino he and his staff are caring, kind, and helped save my life

professional manar

I think Dr. Pellegrino & his staff were very comforting & professional I feel he is very through during my visits & I trust his judgements overall

Very rude

This doctor and his staff are incredibly rude and condescending. I left because he/they insisted I pay cash on the barrel head and I have good insurance. According to them there are no medical emergencies in breast surgery so if you have cancer too bad and wait while it starts to spread. Not good at all.

The doctor really dumps you if your insurance does not pay and you do not have the money to pay. Its not all his fault as the staff told me his associate tells him what to do. people with breast cancer should be careful going to this doctor unless your insurance can pay every dime he wants and you can pay for the rest, because he will just not see you anymore and who needs that

Dr. John M Pellegrino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.

Dr. John M Pellegrino Is this you?