Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Petolillo Jr
Dr. John S Petolillo Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Petolillo is affiliated with Lower Bucks Hospital-Home Care and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Petolillo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Petolillo Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Petolillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. John S Petolillo Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Petolillo Jr Do, 465 Stoneybrook Rd, Newtown, PA
Dr. John S Petolillo Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Newtown, PA.