- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Pfeffer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John C Pfeffer has the following 25 expertise
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Pelvic Exam
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Menstrual Pain
- Ovarian Cancer
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Postpartum Depression
- Birth Control
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Cancer
- Child Birth
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Hot Flashes
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1977
Dr. John C Pfeffer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John C Pfeffer
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 1977. Dr. Pfeffer works in Modesto, CA and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pfeffer is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Manteca, Doctors Medical Center Modesto, Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Memorial Medical Center and Stanislaus Surgical Hospital.