Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Pickrell
Dr. John W Pickrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Casper, WY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pickrell is affiliated with Niobrara Health & Life Center and Wyoming Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John W Pickrell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Dr. Pickrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. John W Pickrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWyoming Cardiopulmonary Services, 1230 E 1st St, Casper, WY
Dr. John W Pickrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.