Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Piker
Dr. John Piker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton, LA, with another office in Jackson, LA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Piker is affiliated with Villa Feliciana Medical Complex and Lane Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Piker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Piker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Villa Feliciana Medical Complex
Lane Memorial Hospital
48 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1965
Dr. John Piker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Piker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton, LA.