Dr. John L Pinches III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John L Pinches III?

Dr. Pinches rocks!

I am blessed to have Dr. Pinches as my doctor. Not only is he brilliant, dedicated, and professional but also compassionate, patient, understanding, and thorough. Even though he has so many patients, he addresses every single thing you want to talk about during your appointment without making you feel rushed. He always has the sweetest smile that makes you feel at ease. I was very impressed with all his staff. They are very helpful, available, reliable, responsive, and considerate. I see why so many go to him! It is worth the wait. I highly recommend Dr. Pinches!

Incompetent

I had a test done in the office and for 2 years I called to get the results and they say they will call me back but they never did. Incompetent staff.

Amazing Doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr Pinches since 2007 and idelivered both of my babies with him and we have had such a great experience, i recently moved to Arizona and it has been very difficult for me to find a doctor i feel comfortable with and trust as much as i did Dr Pinches, we well be moving back in a couple years to San Diego and i will definitely be driving up to Los Alamitos to see Dr Pinches. The staff is very friendly and helpful and always remember his patients. I would recommend Dr Pinches to everyone.

poor

The office staffs and nurses are extremely helpful and friendly. Dr Pinches himself is quite a busy man. I waited over an hour once only for him to see me for less than five minutes. He doesn't seem to care for me as much in comparison to his other patients. I was pregnant and was bleeding. He told me it was normal and that it'll go away. That night, my baby was born premature.

I have been with Dr. Pinches since 2000. He was great I started see him for my second pregnancy. He is very caring. Much better experince than my fist pregnancy with another dr. I was happy he also there to deliver my daughter. He is the best dr I have ever had.

Great OB

I've felt very comfortable since the first day I met Dr. Pinches.

Great Doctor

Great Doctor. Highly recommend

Had to see this doctor on the last few months of my pregnancy due to a switch of insurance.. At first i was apprehensive but after i met himeverything just fall into places! All my aches and pains are gone gave me vitamins and i never felt this good eversince... Very good bedside manners and courteous.. Staff are very nice too..

Dr.pinches 4stars good dr.

Dr.Pinches is a good doctor the best is one i have he cares for the pationts and explains and talks to you about what his going to do for you and if you dont know english he knows spanish his a good dr i would give him 5 star.

Good Dr

I know DR Pinches for six years and he is thorough and very knowledgable about alot of conditions. He got me through menopause even without hormones or drugs just good advice. Very nice man and personable .

This doctor is the best i will never go with someone else he was my doctor for both of my girls.

Excellent Doctor

He delivered my second baby. He's very caring, thorough and ready to answer any questions you may have. If I were to have another baby, I would still pick him as my OB-GYN.

Dr. John L Pinches III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.