Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John T Pinnello has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John T Pinnello has the following 17 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. John T Pinnello is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is a conservative Dr. Does not jump into anything without knowing everything. He has done 2 left knee surgeries and one right very recently. My left knee have lasted 9 yrs and without my current fall I believe it would have lasted at lest another 10. He will be doing a complete replacement on the left. Very trustworthy Doctor. Highly recommend .
This doctor does not care for his patients. He operated on me and missed the boat. The repair failed and he blew me off with out a care in the world. 3 Years later I am again paying for a surgery he should not be allowed to perform. For a side note, the repair failed, he sliced two ligaments he shouldn't have, the surgery should have lasted 1 1/2 hours and it took 3 hours. They then tried to sue for remained of bill within 3 months of the surgery
Dr. Pinnello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Indiana University Hospital
Dr. John T Pinnello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCastle Surgicenter, 2111 Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL
Dr. John T Pinnello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, IL.