Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John F Pinto
Dr. John F Pinto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinto is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John F Pinto has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Pinto has been my pulmonologist for 25 + years and has been an outstanding Dr. and friend. He has assisted me in many emergency situations along with normal monthly checkups. He has ordered tests when needed and administered injections as the seasons have changed and brought on my asthma. I'm going to miss my very good friend and Dr. Best of luck in your future endeavors...June
Dr. Pinto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. John F Pinto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Francis Pinto Md, 1000 N Green Valley Pkwy Bldg, Henderson, NV
Dr. John F Pinto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.