Dr. John M Pitman III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. John M Pitman III?

bbl breast aug ruined

I think he is fantastic!

Happy return customer!!

His work is over the top, his patience , listening to your every concern , beneficial to all my needs. Thank you once again for supreme work DR.P

Dr Pitman just received a Purple Heart!

Maybe the top plastic surgeon in the area for injectables and cosmetic surgery and a great guy too. Humble. He was just honored with a Purple Heart for his service in Afghanistan where he fixed soldiers faces and hands. Rumour has it he's gone through a terrible divorce and his ex-wife keeps writing nasty reviews on line over last year.

Botox Treatments

I had been hesitant to try botox for fear I would look like I had work done but after a friend finally acknowledged she did it and I was so surprised at how natural and young she looked, I decided to take the plunge. Dr. Pitman was great at explaining what it was, results to expect and all other questions I had about more involved procedures like tummy tucks and breast lifts. It took only a few minutes, no bruising. I lost the crease between my brows and look more rested. Im definitely going to return to Dr. Pitman for my tummy tuck.

Awesome results... The best in this area!!!

FreshLooking

Dr. John Pitman is a hidden treasure at Peninsula Plastic Surgery. He is a top plastic surgeon who gets fantastic results! People think I’m ten years younger than I really am. He is an expert at making his clients look young and fresh, not Hollywood. He’s also good with Botox and fillers. If you see negative comments about him on a website called Ripoff Report ignore them as they are all untrue – just a nasty attack by his ex-wife.

I saw Dr. Pitman after having my gastric bypass done. I'd lost 84lbs! I had a body lift with tummy tuck, because I had so much loose skin. Now I am feeling like I fit in at pool parties - I've been overwight since childhood! I'm considering a breast lift and maybe arm lift next. My tummy is so beautiful now I want the rest of me to catch up! I'm surprised others on here have bad things to say. Must be a special case, or they didn't have the right expectations!

experience with dr.pittman

Dr.pittman is an amazing doctor, he listens and takes his time talking to you to make sure all your needs are met. I go to Dr.pittman for bupunorphine and he is the nicest doctor I've ever seen for this kind of medication. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a sub doc!

Awesome surgeon!!!!

Satisfied!

Was nervous but my end results are better than what I'd hoped for.

Great Facility

I have had multiple surgerys with Dr. Pitman and was very pleased with his work. His staff there is friendly, caring, and always helpful and understanding. I now use his medical spa for hairlaser and skincare and the staff there is just as great as his staff at the surgery center.