Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John J Pomponi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 51
This doctor is very rude an arrogant he did surgery on my knee a month after hecwanted to do surgery again for 3 months thats all heard from him i ask questions an never got answers from him he always looked confused 3 months of physical therapy an my knee still dont bend I've been out of work for 7 months now cause my knee is not right it dont bend it goes still its still swelled i told him about my muscles in my knee feel like there gonna rip when i bend it an he told me to just let it rip like really! Never again will go back there the people are very rude in his office as well ive never seen anything like it in my life!! Thanks for the messed up leg Pomponi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This place is horrible they schedule you for a certain they tell you it's on a certain day their automated service even called to confirm my appointment for that certain day I show up and they are rude they rudely states that the Dr USA never in on that day and when I tried to tell them the automated service called to remind me. OK besides that they never offered anything for pain I had to ask. The Dr never knows what's going on hehe'llll ask you hey did I do this last timetime he doesn't know or doesn't care they over schedule and under staff I waited over two hours for the appointment after showing up 15 min early like i was asked. Receptionist are mean they treat everyone like they are two. Horrible experience every time. I will never use these guys ever again for any reason. Don't waste your time.
11 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. John J Pomponi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMedical Specialists, 2001 US Highway 41 Ste G, Schererville, IN
Dr. John J Pomponi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Schererville, IN.