Dr. John Popovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Popovich?

He's a keeper.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Popovich. He and his staff are always pleasant, and he is able to provide a specialist for specific issues.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Popovich has been my PCP for over 5 years. I am very happy with him and his staff.

Posted on March 25th, 2012

Dr. Popovich always seems in a hurry. Don't know why...there is never anyone waiting in the office. Doesn't hesitate to send you for tests but don't think they are always necessary. Doesn't listen well. When asked about Chantix he was unfamiliar with it and asked me to call the drug company and ask them to have their rep call him! Won't renew prescriptions prescribed by a specialist that is not needed to be seen anymore but the Rx is needed to be continued. Looking for a new PCP!

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Was my family doctor for 13 years until I suddenly got sick. Popovich refused to see me on several occasions and just kept referring me to Specialists who misdiagnosed me and made condition exponentially worse. His last referral was to a Pain Specialist and told me that I needed to learn to live with the pain. I would not accept this advice. I researched my symptoms online and shortly confirmed the cause of my illness. I started treatment with another doctor who specialized in treating what I had and Popovich refused to work with that Physician. Dont get me wrong. The first twelve years I was a patient it was good relationship. However when I needed the doc the most in year thirteen I was turned away. The Docs my way or the highway medical approach is close minded and unprofessional.

Posted on July 10th, 2017