Highly Dissatisfied

Great Results

I have been seeing Dr. Portman for over two years. I feel so much better. Now it is once a year visit. Very worth it.

He has been the best of any endocrinologist I have ever seen!

Highly recommended

This gentleman is knowledgeable, approachable and personable. He explained all info in terms that made sense. He answered all our questions and not once did we feel we were being rushed. He truely cares about his patients. We highly recommend this provider.

Best Endo Doc I have ever had. Very nice and very understanding.

My sugars have never been so good before Dr. P sugars in 400's and 500's after seeing Dr. P my highest sugars with eating has only been 179 I have not seen the 200's in over a month. He is caring and the follow up is unbelievable. The entire group is AWESOME!!!

I called the pharmacy for my insulin days ago and as of a couple of days ago it had not been filled. I called them today and they said the doctor's office has still not sent in the order. I called the Endocrinology department today and found they haven't sent in my order. This was at noon and told them I finally ran out of insulin yesterday. The nurse said they would call in my prescription which was 2 hours ago at this point of the day. They did not. I was on the phone back and forth 4 times with the pharmacy and the nurse at Elliot. With 45 minutes left in their work day for Elliot Endocrinology I called again since the pharmacy still didn't have the order. They basically said too bad it might get filled tomorrow. I gave them 1 star because I can't give them a zero. Thanks a lot Elliot Endocrinology.

Dr. John A Poremba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gardner, MA.