Dr. John Pradko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pradko?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr. Pradko was recommended to me by my sister-in-law. She is a nurse and I value her opinion. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Pradko. He doesn't prescribe anything that is not needed. He is very through when seeing a patient. He is an awesome Doctor and I would not go anywhere else!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Pradko is a wonderful physician. He is patient and never makes you feel rushed. He explains all procedures. I saw him and Dr. Lajoie for years when I lived in Michigan and have found it difficult to find any doctor in Florida that I trusted like I did with them. You will not regret making either of them your family physician.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr. Pradko has been my family doctor sense i was 5, 16 years later i still will only go to him when i am sick or have problems. He is a very caring person and his staff is also very caring.

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Been with Dr. Pradko for almost 15 yrs. He is very thorough and provides excellent service. He is very knowledgeble and takes time to go over and explain your issues and the best alternatives and treatment .

Very caring doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2009

Dr. Pradko has always been a very kind, and caring doctor. He is very easy to talk with, he addreses problems immediately. One drawback, however, is sometimes I go in with more than one problem, and I make a habit of writing down what needs to be addressed, and I give it to his staff, so he can get a heads up as to what I am there for. It seems at times, he 'prioritizes' what he will talk about with me and take care of. I have learned that on my 'list', I had better write down the most important thing I needed treatment for. Quite a few times, it is like he forgets certain things I want checked out. I always ask for my list back, so in case this happens, I can remind him of what he missed.Overall he is excellent at diagnosing, and he is prompt about getting back with you, if a problem has been found. I have been with him for more than 15 years, and am more than satisfied. I am constantly referring him to other people for their doctor.I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on November 6th, 2017