Dr. John A Prall Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John A Prall?

Not good patient care and communication

Great Experience!

Dr. Prall did a tremendous job with my back surgery! He spent a great deal of time explaining my options, making sure I understood all the various treatment strategies and that I was comfortable with my decision. His staff was friendly and very responsive and handled all the logistics and post-op paperwork quite efficiently. At every post-operative visit Dr. Prall took a lot of time to make sure my questions were answered. Great experience overall and I would strongly recommend Dr. Prall to my friends, family and colleagues.

Great job

I'd recommend him to anyone who needs a neurosurgeon. He took care of my problem! No complaints!

One of the best anywhere

I put my life , literally, in this surgeon's hands and highly recommend him to everyone! He's one of the best doctors I've ever encountered and feel lucky to have been accepted by him for my case.

I have had three surgeries since 2008 with Dr. Prall. He was professional, kind, caring and made me feel like I was his only patient in the world! The Staff at Littleton Hospital shared with me that he is so highly respected there that they make sure the care they give to his patients is exceptional. Prior to the surgeries I was in extreme pain and his Clinical Coordinator made sure I had a PA call me back and I was either scheduled for an MRI or given medication immediately and she was kind and caring and always compassionate. I have told so many people about Dr. Prall and recommended him to anyone experiencing what I had suffered with for years. As strange as this may sound; I was so confident in Dr. Prall I was never afraid to have these major surgeries knowing I was in the best and most capable hands there could be. He is a wonderful doctor and I am so happy to know him.

Home maker

Horrible!!!! His assistant is condescending, management are idiots! My PCP sent me to his competitor for better service and treatment.

Neck fusion

When I first met Dr. Prall over 2 years ago and he told me that I was a candidate for Cervical Disc surgery I told him I would like to try other measures. He sent me for alternatives and after a year and a half with no improvement I scheduled the surgery. He thoroughly explained everything and answered all questions. I woke up with very little pain and my hands were back to normal. I went home the next day and now am 4 months out and have no pain,tingling,numbness and all of my range of motion in my neck back. I would highly recommend Dr. Prall. PS It's hard to find the scar on my neck!

TBI Survivor

4 stars is mot enough, Dr. Prall is an amazing doctor who God used to saved my life. I don't remember this part of my journey, for which I am grateful, but after listening to my family and friends talk about what they remember, I will always be grateful to this man who is one of my Heros in life.

Patient

I had a previous surgeon who did not return over 8 calls and messages. I was in a lot of pain and unable to sleep and could barley walk. My Primary Care Physician referrred me to Dr Prall's office. When I called everything changed for the better! I given an appointment right away! Upon arrival to the office the receptionist was already aware of my case and it got better from there. Meeting Dr Prall and his staff was the greatest thing to helping me get better in over 6 months. He spent almost a hour wth me, explaining things that nobody else had told me before and how it could be fixed. I had my spinal fusion surgery within a couple of weeks and was out of bed the next day and went home on day 3. The improvement in my conditon has been tremendous, unlike my previous surgeon who kept me waiting in severe pain for several months. I only wish that I had know about Dr Prall sooner. I would highly recommend him over all the others that I checked out. Also, the staff does an excellent job with follows and returning calls.

Excellent

Great from start to finish. Had major back surgery and ended up with 0 side effects. I am better than I have been in years. My surgery was 8 years ago. Just got to thinking about it and decided to show my thanks.

Just a one in a million doctors....

Respectful, kind and gentle. Excellent follow-up. Explains things well !! Excellent staff !!