Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John E Pressler has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John E Pressler has the following 1 expertise
Dr. John E Pressler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John E Pressler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I encountered Dr. Pressler at Urgent Care of Fairfield. When I met with him, I felt very rushed. I told him that I had ringworm and showed it to him. He hardly looked at it and just took my word for it rather than confirming the diagnosis. Then he said that I could just buy some cream to apply. I told him I had already been doing that and gave him my history explaining that I had had it multiple times within recent years and was once was given an oral prescription. He said, "Did your doctor tell you that oral prescriptions can severely damage your liver." I said, "Not that I recall..but would it help if I said that the oral prescription he gave me was for yeast infection?" He said, "...oh! Really? Yeah we can try that. Do you remember the name of the medicine?" "No,I just remember it was like 3 or 4 pills." He says, "Ok, we can try that. 3 pills you say?" "Yes." I said. I felt like I had practically diagnosed and prescribed myself AND was rushed out after paying $75. Very unsatisfied.
45 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. John E Pressler accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsTristate Urgent Care, 5390 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH
Dr. John E Pressler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, OH.