• 3rd Party Reviews

37 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen John Prunskis?

True Professional in Every Way!

Dr Prunskis has been a life-saver for myself, my husband, and our son! All with different issues, all really positive results. I appreciate his on-time professional scheduling, his listening and questioning skills, and of course his procedures that have given me back my normal daily activity! So very grateful!!!!

Excellent care!

He is very kind and knows exactly how to treat a person with chronic pain. I trust him to help me relieve my back pain and decrease my use of pain medication.

Wonderful Doctor

I can't imagine that anyone would call Dr. Prunskis "mean" or a terrible doctor! I have seen him several times over the years, and he has consistently performed procedures that helped my pain (back and neck) significantly. Yes, he does not typically talk on the phone, but I have an internist and 3 specialists, and NONE of them do! Patients must remember to judge their doctor by performance and not by whether or not they hear what they want to hear! He has been CONSISTENTLY kind over the years, and I have NEVER seen him mistreat his staff. Most importantly, I have had pain injections with other doctors, and his technique is the best! He injects so slowly and precisely that pain is minimal, considering the complexity of the procedure. The best in the state!!

Helped me a lot

Top results for my back pain. I am recomending him to all.

Fixed my back pain and gave me my life back

I would recommend Dr. Prunskis to anyone. He did not mask the problem. He fixed the underlying cause of my back pain and sciatica.

Very Good Doctor

I have seen dr. Prunskis a few times for different back and leg problems and he has helped me through all of them. He finds the problem and then cures the pain. He is quick and the procedures themselves are basically painless. Much better than surgery. I have never had a bad experience there.

He gave me my life back.My friend recommended him. Before I saw Dr.Prunskis I had a back surgery which did not help. I had not only back pain but also had Sciatica type pain shooting down my legs. I was unable to lift my 3 year old son without pain. After a few procedures I am back to my old self. His staff was great and helped me get through all the insurance stuff. I had to drive a long way to see him and it was worth it.

I had a disc that was herniated in my neck causing me headaches and arm pain. I saw a couple other docs before seeing Dr. Prunskis. He was the first one to really help me. Now I feel great and am back to work. Since then, my wife saw him also for a bad disc in her back. After a few procedures she is now fine, The staff was professional. I recommend him without reservation.

No bedside manner, you are only a dollar sign. Did not help with my pain, nor listened to me. Receptionists rude also. The only positive aspect was the treatment nurses and saying goodbye to Dr. Prunkis .

After seeing Dr. Prunskis I have resumed working out and enjoying life. My back pain and sciatica are gone. He certainly deserves all the awards he has received.

Incompentent staff...and Dr. Prunskis spends a lot of time yelling at them while you are there in the appointment. Dr. Prunskis did not succeed in helping me with my pain and when his procedute caused more pain he refused to help and passed me off to another doctor. After performing a procedure he doesn't even check on you before you go home. All you get is a call from the nurse the next day to see how you are doing. There is very poor communication between the staff and Prunskis and this causes a lot of problems. I would not recommend seeing this doctor.

This doctor wont waste any of your time. other doctors ive seen try to book for a bunch of tests and give you meds to mask the pain but get you feeling sick and not with it. prunskis asked me a few question, examined my arm and back, took a look at an mri and got me scheduled for a procedure a couple of weeks later. now my pain and that prickly feeling is all gone. and no more meds. what else can I say. Thanks

John Prunskis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.