Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John B Pugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Office staff is very unprofessional, they have no courtesy for their patients. I have been waiting for the nurse to call me back for over 2 weeks and STILL have no call back. Seems like they just don't care to spend a few minutes for patients. More intersted in getting your money. Dr. Pugh also didn't diagnose me correctly or care to test me with the proper tests when I went in for sever pain. I ended up at my other doctors office, who said I need surgery imminently due to a cyst the size of an orange. They also couldn't figure out how my OB missed that!!
If only every doctor were as intuitive, insightful and singularly focused on his patients as Dr. Pugh is!13 years ago I was referred to Dr. Pugh by my internist when I found out I was pregnant. Since then he has walked with me(many times holding me up) through 4 very high risk pregnancies, the loss of 3 children, and various other medical issues. His ingenuity and perserverence are the reason I have two beautiful, healthy children today.God broke the mold when he created Dr. Pugh. If you are looking for a doctor who has the ability to take many seemingly disparate pieces of information and develop a cohesive plan for guiding your health, call his office today
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2008, 2012, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Pugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. John B Pugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Gynecology Obstetrics, 2001 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 435, Atlanta, GA
Dr. John B Pugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.