3.0

Have you seen Dr. John R Quimby?

he graduated from Western University of Health Services, which I did not see a doctor degree, only vets, nurses, islamic religous, honaka worship, take a look at that web site

Very good doctor

Doctor Quimby is a very good Doctor. Hes smart and knows medicine inside and out. He also is very intelligent with natural cures or clever suggestions. He is polite and very nice. My first meet with him was pathetic, he indicated that I needed to go to 10th, ANH because I was on medicaid, I was insulted. He was a jerk. He acted like I was not worthy of adequate medical care there, and I needed to go wait in line with all the other medicaid recipients on 10th, and stated that as well. However, after time passed he has demonstrated different techniques. I told him, he ran me off when I was first sick, and now these are the results, I had a serious problem that he had turned me away. Now days he explains everything, he is very good and very medically smart. I would recommend him for health problems that no other Doctors can resolve.

Birth Control

Dr. John R Quimby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.

Dr. John R Quimby Is this you?