Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Quimjian
Dr. John Quimjian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Quimjian is affiliated with Coshocton County Memorial Hospital, Medical Center Of Newark Llc and New Albany Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Quimjian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Quimjian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Medical Center Of Newark Llc
New Albany Surgical Hospital
Licking Memorial Hospital
Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark, Oh
Mount Carmel New Albany Surgical Hospital
32 Years Experience
The Ohio State University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John Quimjian accepts the following insurance providers.
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1980 Tamarack Rd, Newark, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Quimjian in this video.
Dr. John Quimjian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, OH.