Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Adler Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. John R Adler Jr has the following 24 expertise
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
- CNS Tumor (Hemangioblastoma)
- Brain Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Spinal Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
Dr. John R Adler Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStanford Medicine Cancer Institute, 875 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Adler Jr in this video.
Dr. John R Adler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.