- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Ayres MD
Dr. John R Ayres, MD is a doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with other offices in Bradenton, FL and Bradenton, FL( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. John R Ayres has 8 locations
Dr. John R Ayres has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Ayres has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John R Ayres Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. John R Ayres
-Specializes in hip procedures including anterior and posterior total hip replacement, revision of failed hip replacements, and MAKOplasty hip replacement. -Specializes in knee procedures including total and partial knee replacement, partial/unicompartmental knee resurfacing, MAKOplasty partial knee replacement, revision of failed knee replacements, knee arthroscopy and joint preserving procedures. -Performs clinical research on knee and hip replacement systems -Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery -2015 Member-at-Large of Manatee Memorial Hospital Medical Staff Leadership