Dr. John R Barton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Barton?

Superior Doctor

Dr. Barton monitored & delivered my twin boys two months before their due date. I was impressed with him as soon as he told me he was sitting at home watching my boys progress for three hours and decided that he was not going to wait any longer. It really helped my husband and me cope better knowing that we had one of the best for surgery and delivery of our miracle babies. My littlest had restricted blood flow and nutrition because of attachment of his embellical cord was barely hanging on. Therefore, I am so grateful for this man Dr. Barton.

Wonderful Dr!

He was my high risk doctor with my second pregnancy. He was wonderful with me and my daughter! I'm so thankful for him.. He helped me carry her to 34 weeks. Which was way longer than they thought I could.

Without Dr. Barton my son and I wouldn't be here.

I was referred to Dr. Barton after showing signs of pre-eclampsia and had developed chronic hypertension at 26weeks. Although this was my 3rd pregnancy I was extremely nervous about the pregnancy and what it meant to be referred to his office. Him and his staff were very professional, comforting and friendly. I never had any problems during my first two pregnancies. Having the problems I had during my third pregnancy was like being pregnant for the first time all over again. When I was induced at 35.5 weeks I was nervous like any parent would be but at the same time I felt safe and secure that Dr. Barton would be there with me throughout the entire procedure. I was right in feeling so strongly about Dr. Barton's abilities because it turned out that during the delivery there was difficulties and things became scary real fast for both the baby and myself. I swear by Dr. Barton. I don't feel as though my son and I would be here today had I used any other doctor. I would strongly recommend Dr. Barton and his staff.

Excellent High Risk Doctor

This is one of the best doctors I have every experienced. I would recommend to anyone. Patient care was the number one priority.