Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Boon
Dr. John Boon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Boon is affiliated with Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital and Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital. Dr. Boon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Boon has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. John Boon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.