Dr. John Cochran Is this you?

excellent doctor

Dr. Cochran is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and explains every detail so clearly. He spends plenty of time in the examination room and examines every body part needed extensively. Me and my kids love him and we are very happy to have found him here in pearland, tx. (Littel spurs pediatric)

Recomended by a friend

Excellent doctor, I saw him in the ER and he was very professional and caring. He treated my son for an ear infection, came after the resident and spend enough time with me and my son, For a public hospital I expected to be there longer but it was quick and I had a great service. Kudos Dr Cochran.

Can't believe his specialty is pediatrics

Has to be the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He tried to do a procedure in the ER (while my toddler was awake) that required an operating room and a pediatric surgeon. Luckily my husband and I said no. After finally seeing a pediatric surgeon, my son had surgery the following day.

Autism Spectrum Disorder