Dr. John R Crouch Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John R Crouch Jr?

My Wonderful Doctor of 26 Years!

My oldest turned 26 last month and Dr. Crouch has been my doctor since I was pregnant with her. He's always attentive, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. He respects that taking medicines is usually my last choice and works with me to help my body heal itself. He's one of the top doctors (maybe an owner???) at FMCT so occasionally have to see one of the more junior doctors but other than they usually want to prescribe something (I had that gotta go now all the time feeling for months a while back and meds might have been an option but not my preference) I have always been satisfied with them (the "junior" doctors). Not sure he's accepting new patients but if you can finnagle it, he's great.

Dr. John R Crouch Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.