Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. J Davis
Dr. J Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina Del Rey, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Ojai Valley Community Hospital, Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus and Centinela Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. J Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
After an unfortunate running incident I found myself with a torn meniscus. I was referred to Dr. Davis by one of my trusted co-workers where he was the only doctor after having gone to many to resolve her issue. So he came with a good recommendation plus he is listed on U.S. News and World Reports as a top doctor in his field. After meeting Dr. Davis I found him to be very informative and easygoing. After reviewing my MRI he recommended surgery, which confirmed my torn meniscus. I really was not looking to surgery but I was in discomfort and needed to get my active life back. Dr. Davis performed my surgery where I encountered absolutely no pain post surgery. I am very active again and it has been five months since the surgery. The surgery was also very clean meaning the incisions are so small, one would not even know that I had a procedure. Thank you Dr. Davis !
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Centinela Hospital Medical Center
California Pacific Med Ctr Cal Ca
Marina Del Rey Hospital
Saint Johns Hospital and Health Center
33 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. J Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions13160 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey, CA
Dr. J Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.