Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hanson
Dr. John Hanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Hanson is affiliated with UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital, University Hospital - St Paul and Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hanson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. John Hanson should be behind bars for medical malpractice. He performs medically unecessary c-sections on perfectly healthy women, who are perfectly capable of birthing the natural way. Had a nightmare experience with him, he indicated there would be no need for c-section, until the day of delivery in the hospital, my dilation as a patient was up to nine. He performed the surgery, which resulted in a hemorrhage and a blood transfusion. He is dangerous to women, he belongs in prison.
Dr. Hanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
University Hospital - St Paul
Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Las Colinas Medical Center
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. John Hanson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Hanson in this video.
Dr. John Hanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.