Dr. John Hanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hanson?

Not what he seems, a bully!

Dr. John Hanson should be behind bars for medical malpractice. He performs medically unecessary c-sections on perfectly healthy women, who are perfectly capable of birthing the natural way. Had a nightmare experience with him, he indicated there would be no need for c-section, until the day of delivery in the hospital, my dilation as a patient was up to nine. He performed the surgery, which resulted in a hemorrhage and a blood transfusion. He is dangerous to women, he belongs in prison.

He made me feel so comfortable in having my first child! He made things smoother and nurses were awesome and very helpful with all my questions! highly recommend!

Peace of Mind = Dr. Hanson

No matter how panic stricken I became as a high risk patient, Dr. Hanson never blew my concerns off or made me feel like he was to busy to deal with my emotions. Even though I live 45 miles away, I still make the trip to Las Colinas once a year and trust no one else!

Dr. John Hanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.