Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hubanks
Dr. John Hubanks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Canada Flintridge, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Hubanks is affiliated with USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. Dr. Hubanks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hubanks has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. John Hubanks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Canada Flintridge, CA.