Dr. John Joseph Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Joseph?

educator

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Dr. Joseph is very thorough in his exams. He is calm and warm . He is been a fine doctor for me. I like this man and this doctor.

A small personal practice- rare these days

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Dr. Joseph saved my life 9 years ago and I will be forever grateful. I was having a routine physical and he was concerned that some of my numbers had changed from the year before. He sent me for a colonoscopy with a doctor he recommended (which I almost cancelled because I felt fine). I had colon cancer that was quickly treated with surgery and required no radiation or chemotherapy. Dr.J checked on my blood tests (ordered by the surgeon) and called me the weekend prior to surgery to alert me to a potential need for a transfusion. He visited me in the hospital and told me about the surgery- he had listened to the recording of it! These days, it is rare to have your doc treat you while hospitalized (big practices have a hospitalist who sees you- not the doc you know) let alone listen to your surgery!! I have never waited long for an appointment but if I did, I would know that he was probably spending extra time with someone in crisis or late getting to the office after stopping at the hospital. After a routine physical, Dr. Joseph (not a nurse) calls me and updates me on my test results.

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Joseph is awsome! I am a recent patient to his practice and think that he and his staff are wonderful. Got an appointment immediately, did not wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room, great bedside manner, staff are knowledgeable and very courteous, never had an issue with billing errors, and always follows up with any abnormalities. You are in good hands if you go to this doctor.

Layla and Julie are imbeciles

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr was 30 minutes late to the appt as I waited in the room. The ladies running the office are very rude and have no idea what is going on. Small billing issue and it turned out to be a fiasco. Check out other doctors in the area.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Bad doctors office. Doctor had poor bedside manner.

Posted on November 26th, 2014

love dr. j...but Jacob in the office is awful..get rid of him..layla and Julie are the best...billing is always an issue though...

Expectional Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Doctor Joseph saved my life. He told me I had a DVT and I need to go to the hospital because he suspected I had pulmonary embolism. I couldn't believe I had a blot clot that might be traveling up my leg and into my lungs. Sure enough the hospital confirmed I had a pulmonary embolism. They told me if I would of not been treated that day I would of most likely been dead. One cannot express enough thanks to Dr. Joseph and his staff.

Posted on October 18th, 2014

Thorough. Calls after test results come in and discusses options for treatment. Recommends specialists when required rather than providing treatment beyond his specialty.

What a joke!

Posted on April 30th, 2014

This doctors office is a joke! 50 minute wait and then I get a bill from them a few weeks later for $2.00, I paid everything when I was there. Then I received a letter stating they no longer are accepting me as a patient. I'll make sure to tell all my family and friends to stay FAR away from this place.

Billing problems at this office

Posted on April 9th, 2014

As many others pointed out there seems to be some billing issues. I received a very strongly worded letter about a $10 bill that I owed. They never sent me a statement and then I received a letter stating that Dr Joseph will no longer see me. Over $10? Really? They must be hurting for cash. I've told friends and family to stay away.

Billing

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Must really be hurting for cash, received a collection letter for a $3.57 bill. You would think that could have been collected at a future appointment or better yet from my own personal experience doing the billing for a dental office we probably would have just written that off. So much time and energy used to collect $3.57. Maybe I should invoice them for the cost I incurred writing the check and charge .05 monthly late fees. I wont be recommending this Dr. to anyone anytime soon. I get it I had a service provided and incurred a bill, not trying to get out of paying it but I think collections is a bit extreme for a debt that could have been taken care of at a future appointment. Was that $3.57 gonna keep his office from going under, probably not even if every one of his patients carried a $3.00 balance.

Stay away from this office.

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Long wait times 45+ minutes and the staff has no idea what they are doing. I would highly suggest elsewhere.