Dr. John R Kearney Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John R Kearney?

A WASTE OF TIME

If you like being treated like you are beneath then this is the doctor you want to visit. Dr. Kearney is a nasty, negative, egocentric, and rude towards his patients. His staff is incompetent and his wife treats people with a nice attitude which is completely fake. I personally saw her treating someone "nicely" yet the moment this elderly woman left she went on to speak negatively and very nasty about her patient with other staff members and all the patients can hear the laugh and what was being said. Aside their attitude they are not very good at what they do. I changed doctors and it turns out that my new doctor was able to do for me in two month what Keraney's office couldn't do for me in three years (that's the saddest part of all). If you don;t have bedside manners at least be very competent at what you do but in this office you can't find either one.

Mrs. Dt Kearney is great

His wife is great to work with. Warm, caring, effective.

Idiot

I know with all the malpractice suits against that can't be a good thing. He is udderly rude and seems like a egomaniac.Plan on waiting for a long time during your appointment. No wonder he went bankrupt and the way it appears it will happen again. And please pay your taxes because Nathan Littauer will not bail you out again since you have nothing left to offer

Barb

This doctor is a total loser. He doesn't pay his taxes, treats his patients like crap and could care less about my eyes. He wisked me out of the exam room after 30 seconds and sent me a bill for a service never performed.

poor. never go to this doctor.

i had Dr.Kearney as my Glausoma specialist for about two years. I left his office due to his attitute towards patients and imcompetency. He is very rude to patients and in my situation he blamed me for my high eye pressure (as if I want to go blind). After leaving to another doctor on my first appointment I was scheduled for an emergency surgery. Dr.Kearney never even offered me the surgery which would have resulted in less vision lost. I lost an extreme amount of vision under his care. Since, I changed Dr. I have kept the same vision as when I left Kerney's care. overall, he is a Doctor that one needs to keep away from if you want to have the care any human being deserves. He treats others as if they are beneath him. I have experience his insults and I have heard others getting the same treatment.