Dr. John R Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Kelly?

Had it not been for Dr. Kelly's keen sense, I probably would not be here to tell this. I was seen in the ER for abdominal pain. The gastroenterologist who examined me (and the one who also perforated my colon), recommended putting me on an antibiotic. Dr. Kelly felt there were underlying problems and suggested surgery. I am so glad he did. I ended up with a colon resection and reversible colostomy. He was extremely knowledgeable, talked with me about the procedure, what I should expect. He followed through with every aspect. He gave me reassurance and has such a caring demeanor and honesty. If he didn't know the answer to a question you had, he would be truthful and tell you and then research it and come back with an answer. He never gave me false hope - he was upfront about with me during the entire ordeal and my aftercare. He is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor.

Top Notch Surgeon

Dr. Kelly is a skilled and knowledgeable surgeon, whose calm, straightforward manner is very reassuring. He has treated me and my family with the highest professional care, and I would recommend his services to anyone in need of a surgeon.

Dr. John R Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oneida, NY.