Highly Dissatisfied

The Doctor had an attitude.

The only thing pleasant about my vist was the staff. The doctor on the other hand just sat across the room from me calling me fat and how he could help me but doesn't want to because I'm fat. I left in tears. Not because he called me fat but, he robbed me of hope for relief to get moving again. I went to another doctor who restored my faith, he also helped me with a cortisone shot to the pinched nerve then discussed ways to help me with getting weight off. Not just dismiss me as fat and not worthy of help.

Dr. McCloskey is very good at what he does! He is a great doctor and takes the time with his patients. He has an old school approach and its refreshing to see doctors who tell you like it is! He took the time to explain to me in detail what my problem was and didn't just want to cut me open and then figure it out! I highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

Dr. John F Mccloskey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cape May Court House, NJ.