Dr. John Mcgee Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Mcgee?

Concern and Excellence

Posted on September 7th, 2016

A physician who listens, hears and is concerned. Always up to date on the latest research and treatments available. A great doctor and a good human being.

Amazing physician with traditional values & compassion

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr. McGee has been my personal physician for over 22 years. i have the highest regard for him. Brilliant diagnostic ability, amazing memory, outstanding compassion.

1st time ever confident pre-surgery

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. McGee was my savior when I was rushed to the ER after an almost fatal accident 2 years ago. I just met him for the first time this month and I had to shake his hand. He reviewed my now deteriorating femur head and will be performing surgery on me in the next month for a full hip replacement. I am 36, self-employed, and have a family of 4 to support. Going to see him and finding everyone's posts on here has left me question-less, confident, and ready to restart my life without the "Igor walk" as Dr. McGee so well described. Thank you all! And THANK YOU Dr. McGee!! I couldn't be happier to know that I'm in such good hands after crying so many nights as to how I was ever going to take care of my family. You truly are a "blacksmith" with a halo :D (he crudely described himself as a blacksmith by the way with his words being, "If I wasn't here doing this, I could go down the street to old colonial and become a blacksmith. Not much different.. I just make holes, bang some stuff in place, and send you back out." Awesome :) I love a doctor that can get straight to the point. I couldn't have been more comfortable in a nerve racking situation :)

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Dr.McGee accepted me as a patient almost 19 years ago, when I was newly retired and unhappy with my then doctor. It has been for me the perfect doctor/patient relationship. There simply are no negatives.

Marvelous Doctor - Dorothy Margaret

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to Dr. McGee for his years of dedication and care.A wonderful man and kind hearted "capable" doctor.Thanks

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2011

Ideal Physician, possesses endearing qualities that truly enhance the patient doctor relationship.These attibutes combined with intelligence and articualation make Dr. McGee the ideal doctor.

Bestwebz

Posted on August 31st, 2009

A physician...not merely a doctor. Compassionate, caring, dedicated to medicine and patient. Always concerned with the patients comfort as well as condition. Extremely hard working and innovative regarding treatment. An incredible listener. You are both lucky and blessed if you are his patient. I have been a patient of Dr McGee for over 15 years.

Excellent Doctor !!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

Dr. John McGee is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to get to know his patients and is an incredible listener.. He answers questions in a very clear manner and is very comforting. He will call you back when you have a concern and always has the right answers. He never lectures; he is gentle...He doesn't rush. He inspires confidence and helps you make difficult decisions. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the perfect doctor. A credit to his profession and a humble gentleman as well... I am very grateful to have this wonderful man as a physician for the past 10 years. TY Dr McGee !!!

Posted on November 15th, 2017