Dr. John R Monroe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John R Monroe?

High Recommendation

Dr. Monroe has treated myself and my deceased husband with kindness and personal attention. His staff and associates are all the best.

Compassionate and knowledgeable. Great diagnostician.

Staff is unreliable

I have been going to this office for 9 years. I adore Dr Monroe. But it bothers me that he does not realize how unorganized his staff is. My husband went in with kidneys problems saw a PA, they did urinalysis but never read the report or contacted us. 2 months later when he returned they said oops we forgot to contact you. They gave him antibiotics 2 months after the fact. After he informed the PA we received a phone call they wanted him to come back again to redo the test. I have not been in over a year due to their staff. I gave them a try yesterday. I had a heart attack in March. Needed script refills for my anxiety from my prognosis. I filled out new paperwork to make sure they had all the right information. Today I went to get prescriptions and the pharmacy had no idea what I was referring to. The staff had called in the script to a pharmacy I had not used in 5 years (after my new paperwork). Called the office and they stated they would call to right office. They did but only one of the two scripts being filled. I had one script that was a compound yet the compounding pharmacy states they also had nothing and when they contacted the office the girl told them there was nothing in my file about a compounded script. They did blood work to see if I am in heart failure. Lord knows where that is.

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Monroe and his staff. Over the years I have referred several friends and family to his office.

dr. Monroe and staff rock

I have numerous long term illnesses, and have seen numerous doctors over the last 20 years. This office of doctors are the best I've had. Their knowledge is far above your normal primary physician.

Very unorgainized, no bedside manner. Closed office two hours due to lunch and said it was someones birthday

For Dr. Martin, Dr. Monroe's associate

Intro. & Physical Exam: Extremely personable and thorough. Very comfortable with staff as well.

They forgot to call in my prescription. when my husband called the office the staff had no idea what prescription. I was referred to a specialist via mail. I wasn't told anything about the specialist at all was just sent a letter. No follow up at all.

Dr. Monroe is awesome, he has the best bedside manner! Myself, my husband and all three of my kids see him and so do my parents. My kids have also seen Sarah Patterson, PA. She is just as caring! The office staff are so kind and sweet to my kids and make them feel comfortable when they get their vitals. Dr Monroe is the best Dr I've gone to so i will be definitely seeing him as long as he is in practice and as long as he stays in Goodyear or close to it, which is super close to my house and so convenient!

Time for a new doctor

First of all , I went to the heart doctor and he told me I needed to be put on heart meds. This doctor said that he had already told me to take the meds. There was no scripts for any such meds. My back, hips and legs have been in pain for the past two weeks. I called his office, the doctor told me to do pt, I did, became ill afterward and went to the er. Called and told the office staff, no response , until 4 days later. I was told that the doctor wanted me to do a follow up and hung up the phone. I called back, nothing more was said about the follow up. I called the office up today , to tell them I was still in pain, and that I needed a copy of my records so I can take them to another doctor. I was asked to come to the office to sign a med release form and that they would be ready to be picked up by 5pm . It is now 5:02 pm , no records, so I guess my new doctor is out of luck on trying to figure out what this doctor has done or not done to me.

Outstanding

Awesome Office

Not only is Dr. Monroe a great doctor so is his PA, Sarah Patterson. The ladies in the office are always a joy to see and speak with. I don't feel like just a patient in this office.

Dr. John R Monroe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.