Dr. John R Moore IV Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John R Moore IV?

Dr. Moore and his staff are excellent. He is accessible, patient, understanding and the BEST orthopedic knee surgeon. I am grateful to him for allowing me to walk again. Michelle, Vicki, Heather, Renee, and all the nursing staff are excellent.

I'm a patient of dr. moore. He is very good doctor. He take his time with you and explain everthing with you and what to expect. He take very good care of me

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Moore made me feel at ease yet he explained to me what was wrong with me. He assured me I wouldn't have to have surgery which was very comforting. He has a very wonderful bedside manner. He is an excellent doctor.

Debra Kiburz

I had total hip replacement surgery 5 years ago and have had a complete recovery. His cutting edge techniques put me back to work rather quickly while some people I know first hand had doctors still using outdated procedures taking more time to recover..I "do" recommend him to everyone I know needing help with hips or knees

Dr. John R Moore IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.