Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Moore has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John R Moore has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. John R Moore has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John R Moore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am absolutely upset with how my husband was treated here. He had a Vasectomy and told the Dr. that he was in a lot of pain during the procedure, and the Dr. said "oh well you shouldn't be feeling anything" and just kept snipping away. HELLO!!?? Seriously! If you are snipping on the sensitive things and someone says ouch, there is obviously an issue with the "topical anesthesia". Then about a month later now he is in excruciating pain, went in for another visit, and the Dr. stayed in the room for 7 minutes just to claim it might be a hernia and to schedule a CT scan. They gave him no options of pain relief (otc or prescription) while he has to wait for the CT appointment now he has to suffer that much longer. A "good physician" takes their time with the patients and listens, if is that serious that a grown, stubborn man is crumpled up in pain, do something! Even if it means going to the ER. I can understand now why there are a lot of Malpractice Law Suits. This Place is Horrid! Run Away! I am very seriously thinking about contacting my lawyer.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. John R Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Urology Center, 19001 E 48th St S, Independence, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Moore in this video.
Dr. John R Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, MO.