Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Pearce has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 44
I am VERY Happy that i got the call from Dr. Pearce as is probably isn't the call you want. I ended up in ER after moving here and was sent home, a few days later i received a call from Dr. Pearce with concerns on the results of a MRI, he was very concerned and wanted to follow up and made sure i was seen and sent to where i needed to go to have a follow up. I have beeen seeing Dr. Pearce for anything from a cold to an illness and have always felt that he has cared and gotten me the Best care i needed in the moment. Dr. Pearce is a very undertanding and a caring Dr. you are not just a number in his office or with him.
I have been a patient of Dr Pearce's for 11 years. I have found him to be caring, friendly, and a terrific physician. He has seen me through chronic conditions and is always positive and upbeat. I look forward to my appointments every 3 months, knowing he always has my best outcomes in mind and will continue to help me achieve them. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a positive medical outcome.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. John R Pearce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Medical Group, 16459 N Midland Blvd, Nampa, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Pearce in this video.
Dr. John R Pearce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.