Dr. John Pearce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Pearce?

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr. Pearce is the best. The office and the people who work in it are great.

Exceptional help for over a decade

Posted on January 29th, 2017

Dr. Pearce has helped me with routine annual visits and emergency sickness and accidents /BP thyroid & more, Strep & a concussion/ for at least the last decade. Assistant Maria is quick and efficient. I am a working mom and wife and highly recommend Dr. Pearce and West Valley.

Dr. Pearce and staff are great!

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

If you are looking for a doctor who explains things so you can understand and answers your questions and concerns without making you feel like he is in a hurry, then Dr. Pearce is the doctor for you. These are things that are very important to me when I have to go to the doctor.

Amazing and takes the time with you as his patient!

Posted on January 16th, 2017

I am VERY Happy that i got the call from Dr. Pearce as is probably isn't the call you want. I ended up in ER after moving here and was sent home, a few days later i received a call from Dr. Pearce with concerns on the results of a MRI, he was very concerned and wanted to follow up and made sure i was seen and sent to where i needed to go to have a follow up. I have beeen seeing Dr. Pearce for anything from a cold to an illness and have always felt that he has cared and gotten me the Best care i needed in the moment. Dr. Pearce is a very undertanding and a caring Dr. you are not just a number in his office or with him.

A wonderful doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Pearce's for 11 years. I have found him to be caring, friendly, and a terrific physician. He has seen me through chronic conditions and is always positive and upbeat. I look forward to my appointments every 3 months, knowing he always has my best outcomes in mind and will continue to help me achieve them. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a positive medical outcome.

Highly Reccommend

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Pearce to all people seeking medical treatment. He is very easy to understand. He ensures we understand all medical terms and treatment options. Dr. Pearce would be a perfect Dr. for an entire Family.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Super caring

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr.Pearce. he always acts like your the only patient he has to see. He take his time to make sure your medical needs are taken care of and that you understand. He also is great about following up to make sure everything is ok. Reminds me very much of how it use to be.

Great doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Several years ago I had a different doctor. He moved up to the Seattle area and I hadn't really been able to find a regular doctor since then. I chose Dr Pearce, largely because he was close and my insurance accepted him. He turned out to be a great pic! He listens to my concerns, if I have questions he can answer them quickly and in terms that are easy to understand.

My favorite doc

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I love Dr Pearce, he always has time for me and makes sure we cover all I want to before I leave. He even went so far as to make sure one of this staff followed up on me the next day even though he was off work. I would recommend him to anyone!!

excelent customer service!!

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Pearce has been my Dr. for about 10 years! The whole staff has always been very helpful and courteous. I'm a truck driver so my schedule can be a bit tough to deal with and they always make sure to get me right in.. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

Another Gout Attack

Posted on April 6th, 2016

I recently had to visit the MarketPlace clinic and Dr. Pearce. Dr. Pearce explained why I'm currently having a problem with recurring bouts of gout. I have had four attacks in 6 months, which have been increasingly painful. I have a heart condition, kidney's aren't functioning properly so we have to weigh each problem and how to combat it.