Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at if you have any additional information.

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Reeves III?

Honestly, A painless experience. He knows his stuff and is professional. My biggest problem is no bedside manner. Not the "nicest individual" to talk to. I wish he could become a little nicer to patients. He has been doing what he does for 40+ years, but patients are people.I am surprised not to see more ratings given online. I would go back, but only for the skin treatment and not the "friendly" treatment from him. His staff is friendly though. Wait time was minimal.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. John Reeves III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.

Dr. John Reeves III Is this you?