Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Russell
Dr. John Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and Live Oak, TX (and 1 other location). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Russell is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio, Nix Health Care System and Southwest General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Russell has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Russell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - San Antonio
Nix Health Care System
Southwest General Hospital
Nix Medical Center
Audey Murphy Vah
South West General Hosp.
South Texas Regional Hospital
46 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.