Dr. John R Sanderson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John R Sanderson?

The best Pediatrician.....We are blessed to have him as a pediatrician.

As a first time mother I was very worried about finding the right pediatrician but I got very lucky because My daughter has only had to go to Dr. Sanderson. If she is sick or if I am concerned they will get her in the same day and I never wait more than 5 minutes if that most of the time I go right to the room and get her ready for the doctor including payment and everything right there. Then Dr. Sanderson comes in and sits down and talks to us and always tells me to brag about her and tell him what new things she does and then he always takes good care of her. I have paged him a couple of times and he always called back within 5 minutes. He is wonderful and we love him and it's amazing that sometimes he answers the phone at the office and he knows who I am and who my daughter is and that is so reassuring that he cares about her. We just love him.

Asthma

Dr. John R Sanderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oberlin, OH.