Dr. John R Schneider Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John R Schneider?

Rip Off

The billing department of this facility rips people off. They definitely have billing issues and they are overcharging for things that are not even done. I really like Dr. Schneider and a few of the PA's that I saw but they are taking advantage of people with chronic conditions!!! I know that one day we will hear about fraudulent billing practices from this establishment and I really don't think that Dr. Schneider realizes that his billing department is so horrible. He really needs to investigate who he has working for him because (I quit going there because of this and I am sure others have too from what I heard from others while checking in) he is losing patients!!!

Bad service

Don't waste your time with these people they are all about taking your money and not listing to your health condition.

Wonderful Doctor but is experiencing growing obstacles

the office growth has been so fast that changes are slow. I stated ther with tremendous nerve pain as a referral fom another clinic. He was at the front desk and we discussed my problem s and he named procedures that could help so I changed clinics. He never gave up and worked to help me. His offices have grow considerably since with problems of phones and other problems associated ith growth. Recently while he wsas on vacation, a doctor or PA caused a lot of us with grief by changing or not even giving prescriptions correctly. I talked to Dr Schneider in length about this and the phone. The Dr or PA is gone along with others. He was aware of the phone problems and working to change it.. He is a very knowledgable, thoughtful and great Dr. As are most of staff. An office growing this fast is an indication of this. If you encounter problems ask to discuss it with him. He truly does care about patients needs.

This clinic is a joke!

They are extremely rude. Treat everyone like cattle. Wait times are out of control. They charge people extra and then will not see them until they pay. Starting this year. You have to pay your co-pay, co-insurance and a $50 fee for follow ups. They do NOT try to help. They just throw drugs at people without even trying to help. Horrible horrible place. New office manager is mean and rude. Receptionist gets off by being mean to patients.

Too much going on..

Sent faxes out for refills, only to be told never received. I stood right near the pharmacy as they faxed then called only to be told none received. Much switching around of staff (NP) so it makes it difficult to establish a relationship. Some of the billing is confusing and some of the office staff are downright condescending and rude. Communication issues as well (i.e., refills, requests for paperwork)..

advocate

this office is horrendous..the staff all appear miserable and they are very disrespectful and they have signs up that say a person will be charged 25 dollars if they call the office more than once..this is the worst clinic I ever seen

Horrible Practice

I have been there a few times. And had a horrible experience. Staff was rude. You could hear the nursing staff and even the doctor talking about other patients and staff members in the hallway. Push procedures on you even if you have already had them and know they don't work. Patient in the lobby discussing that they had a nerve study done at a prior practice less than a year ago and they were making her repeat it there. Can never get anyone on the phone. If you leave a message it could take a day or two for them to get back with you. Dr. Schneider has a terrible bedside manner. Only wants to discuss procedures not other treatment options. I would never recommend this place to anyone. I wouldn't take my dog to see them.

Worst place Ever!!

Do not use this facility it is by far the worst of u use insurirance. If u cash pay I guess ur good. Dr. S r horrible

Wish Dr would wake up!

I've been seeing Dr Schneider for over 4 years now. At first, I was so happy to finally be seen as a person and not as a "drug addict". After suffering from a failed low back fusion in 2009, I had managed to get myself down from an enormous amount of pain killers to a dosage that, along with regular RFA's, allowed me to have an acceptable quality of life, without feeling like I was high at all. I've been on the same dosage of medicine now for 3 years. Last year, I started noticing a sharp decline in the standard of care and professionalism by not only the staff, but Dr. Schneider himself. He would talk about other patients and even staff members who had left the practice in front of patients! Imcluding packing so many patients into a day that the wait time has gone 15-20 from check in to out the door, to days like today, 1:45 minutes just to get back to a room! Time to go elsewhere, unless DR SCHNEIDER READS THESE REVIEWS!!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Schneider for over 2 yrs for my low back pain after a 1986 back surgery to remove a lg. rupture disc. I trust Dr. Schneider with my med. care completely. He is always professional, courteous and knows what he is doing. Will got to no one else for my back pain and will recommend him to anyone who needs a GREAT Dr, to treat their pain needs.

Stay away

Very arrogant and only about money. Can and will write false remarks without your knowledge until too late.

Pattye Scott