Have you seen Dr. John R Squires?

I HAVENT HAD SURGERY BUT CONSULT WAS OK, THINK THE ASSISTANT WAS INEXPERIENCED, YOUNG, BUT DR. ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS AND KIND, SO FAR MOST AFFORDABLE.

Highly Recommended!

I am so pleased with the service and the results of the plastic surgery that I had done at The Squires Clinic. I would highly recommend their office to anyone looking to have a cosmetic surgery procedure done!

my favorite doctor

Going to Dr Squires office was a great experience! I recommend him to all my friends. I've had surgery by Dr. Squires and many different injections as well. My favorite injection is the Radiesse. It really helps give me cheek bones and define my face more without having surgery. Carrilyn is great at the skin care in his office as well! She gives great facials.

I have been a patient of Dr. squires and the Squires Clinic of Cherry Creek for 10 years. He is the only one I trust to handle any cosmetic needs. I have had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction, and fillers like Botox and Juvaderm to take care of wrinkles. I love and trust the staff 100% with helping me achieve the best ME possible!!

I think Dr. Squires is a great doctor and is really good at advising what he thinks would give someone the best outcome. I had a great experience with him and his staff! I was having a hard time deciding on what doctor to have my surgery by. After meeting Dr. Squires and his staff that decision was very clear I wanted him to do it. I had an amazing experience with everything from my consultation appointment to my experience at the hospital for my surgery. I would choose him in the future if I decide to have surgery again. I've also gotten facials and injections from the doctor and Carrilyn and I will never go any place else. Carrilyn really takes her time with the amazing facials she does and Dr. Squires has a great eye for doing injections. He's a perfectionist at it, and that's just what I need.

Excellent care

Dr. Squires and staff provide excellent care, are always true professionals, courteous and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone.

Not an eyelid specialist

Underwent two surgeries for upper eyelid sugery. Subsequent results forced me to another surgeon to finally correct his surgical errors...nice guy but should stick to breasts and tummy tucks. Heard he is excellent with those procedures.

When I decided to pursue plastic surgery, I drew up a list of top plastic surgeons in Denver and no one really impressed me. Dr. Squires was my last candidate on that list and within minutes of meeting him, I KNEW that he was the surgeon for me. What set him apart from all others was his genuine interest in helping me achieve my goals. I recall him saying yes, we can make this very nice. You will be happy with the difference. It may sound crazy but no one else even took my best interests into account instead just they told me what they can do. For me, his concern for making me happy with the results made all the difference. Plus, he is very well credentialed. As I proceeded with my surgery, I got to know his staff which was great, very supportive and good to work with. Dr. Squires caring bedside manner made my experience so much easier. I enjoy his sense of humor. And my results just awesome and yes, I am very I dont anticipate any future procedures but if there are, Dr. Squires is definitely my go-to guy. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment to see him today!

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Squires is an outstanding doctor and plastic surgeon. He took a lot of time with me during our initial visit, discussing what I wanted with enhancing my breasts and changing my nose. He was honest in his assessment of what they change could really be with my nose and I am very pleased with the outcome. With my breast augmentation, we spent a good deal of time looking at pictures of what I liked/didn't like and how large I wanted them - and I made the decision - which turned out so well. All has gone well and my follow up appts are helpful in assuring that all will continue well. I would definately recommend him if you are looking to have some changes done as he listens well and does not try to pressure you in any way to do anything other than what you want.

Great Results

I choose the Squires clinic after interviewing 4 different locations/doctors. I was happy with Dr. Squires due to his certification and licensure, reputation and pricing. I asked a lot of questions and he was able to answer all of them. He was very patient with me and didn't rush me to do anything that I wasn't ready to do. The staff is very professional and the location is clean and easy to get to. I walked away from that consultation feeling confident I could make a good financially sound decision without compromising the results. So I made appointments and got the ball rolling. I am 2 years out of surgery, after breastfeeding for 10 months, and still love the results. I would recommend Dr. Squires to anyone!

Great Experience

I was hesitant at first to have breast augmentation and after meeting with a few doctors who weren't patient and understanding of my needs, I met Dr. Squires. He was patient, professional, and very knowledgeable. I was impressed with the time he took to make sure I was happy with the right size. With pictures, measurements, and recommendations, I was given all the information I needed to make an informed decision about size and type of implants (Saline vs. Silicone). It has been two years and I'm still so happy with my results. I would recommend anybody to Dr. Squires. I feel like he would give you exactly what you want with patience and care. Also, his work is fantastic, I have literally no scars and everything looks so natural. On top of that, the staff is very friendly and courteous.

I will keep referring:)

Dr. John R Squires is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.