Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Stanley III
Dr. John R Stanley III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Tulsa, OK and Oklahoma City, OK . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Stanley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John R Stanley III has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Stanley has a great bedside manner and doesn't rush u in and out without getting the answers u deserve. I had a very high risk pregnancy and would recommend him to anyone. My son and I have been very well taken care of. If was to have another baby one day..b NO QUESTION TO WHOM MY DR WOULD B! HE'S IT!
Dr. Stanley is AWESOME! He deliveried both of our babies (the first was 3 months early due to complications). We highly recommend him to any expecting mother! We just can't say enough about Dr. Stanley, anybody that's having a baby couldn't be in better hands!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2009, 2014, 2008, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. John R Stanley III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John R Stanley III in this video.
Dr. John R Stanley III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.